OH MAN. It’s been quite some time since I’ve posted anything. Thank you everyone for you patience and support, despite my lack of regular updates.
These past two weeks have been unbelievably busy and despite all the stress, lack of sleep and exhaustion, I am happy. It’s really one of those vigorously inspiring times in my life where I feel right on track and its exhilarating. I am constantly blown away with new opportunities that unexpectedly present themselves and I am starting to realize that new discoveries often reveal themselves in the pursuit of other objectives.
Because I haven’t posted a new recipe in awhile, here is something sweet to replace your stash of post Halloween candy.
Honey Soaked Dates:
- Fresh dates (pitted)
- Chop up the fresh dates, pit them of their seeds, and immerse them a container of honey.
- Store in a air-tight container in room temperature (don’t refrigerate)
Ways to eat:
- Add 2 tbsp in your hot water and drink it as a tea
- As a topping for your greek yogurt, paired with homemade maple crunch granola
- Drizzled on top of your breakfast english muffin