Big News! So many of you have been requesting that I start a youtube channel so I can post videos and tutorials of some quick and easy recipes that I feature on my blog and I am happy to say that my FIRST youtube video is posted and ready to be viewed (there are some audio matching problems that I am currently trying to figure, so it will be edited and reposted shortly). You can view my channel at: http://www.youtube.com/user/Eyeitryit.
I will continue to blog daily and try to feature as many videos as my time allows but for the time being, take a look at my ridiculously quick and easy breakfast this morning that I managed to whip up under three minutes and be out the door for class!
On-The-Go Breakfast Oatmeal Cookie Bake
Adapted from LiveStrong
- 1/4 cup rolled/old-fashioned oats
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp agave syrup
- 1/2 medium banana
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg white (or 1/8th cup)
- ~3 tbsp chopped walnuts (or any nut of your choice)
- 2 tbsp shredded coconut (optional)
- 1 tbsp almond milk
- TJ’s sunflower butter
- Drizzle of Maple Syrup
- Frozen berries
- In a small, microwave-safe bowl, add all ingredients and mash well until well-incorpotated (make sure the banana is mashed)
- Microwave for ~ 1 minute and 30 seconds- 2 minutes
- Flip the bowl upside down onto a plate and the bake should slip right out!